TB Meeting minutes 2/10/14
What’s everyone doing with their SECOND SNOWJAM day?!?
Non/Matt/Little Bo-will probably be studying because of al the tests pushed back
Russel was supposed to have TWO tests tomorrow but they got pushed back so tonight he’ll do nothing, Katherine-work, Kelsey-work, Ally-working at Rocky all day (come visit her!!!), Jen-various projects, Patrick-studying and submitting buzzfunds and 1981, Leo-study, 4 tests this week but they got cancelled,Walter-watch movies and make French flash cards, Non thought he said he was gonna make French fries and Jen wants French Toast
1) Green Alliance Meeting open forum
-Sam, Kyle going
-same day as CSC tabling, we need to split up our members
-Non, Jen, Breanna
-PDawg will be interviewing for Grad school! WOOT!
-Ally will set up a sign up for CSC tabling
2) Sweetwater Creek, Feb 22nd, leave at 9am, work around 10
-work 10 to 2
-collapsed mill on premisis
-29 people signed up
-15 car spots? But PDawg can go, cut down to 21 people, 29 is a large group, but good job with the Weekly Digest!
-refund about 10 people, can be done online through PayPal
-Breanna needs work gloves and first aid kit from Non
3) Quarter Master Update (Walter)
-don’t have online inventory yet, but he will get on that
-looking into shelving
4) ASB-funding is coming along
-PDawg can’t refund a lot because they already purchased something SGA doesn’t allow refunding (which is most of the traveling costs)
-Info session for Sam’s trip NEXT week, date TBD, talk to Ally about advertising for it
-PDawg talked to Marc about fixing website, appears to be working
-he will have a red list laid out for if things go badly
-finances-collected $500 for each participant all spent on airfare, reimbursed for shuttle purposes
-20 sounds like cap for the pre-trip, not opened for general public
5) Treasurer: Russell-still in the black not in the red
-dues $35 per semester per person
-Matt, send Ally Ad stuff for housing!!!
7) Trailblazers for Tech Beautification day March 29th, (Kelsey)
-should we plan one?
-Jen, another club looking to work with us? So Kelsey would just be involved with leading it
8) Non’s trip was great! Got to build trails, and walked past part of trail we did last semester, went canoeing, Sam and Non paired up in one canoe, and Sam said “I think we are taking on water” and Sam said “We should hurry up we are talking on more water” and Non didn’t feel it and was super dry, Sam was calm but super wet, Non saw a backpack fly onto the bank, and was up to his chest in water, once they were on the bank they gave their bags to Kelsey and Sam went to the front and Non went to the back in the canoe, the current was pretty fast and Sam said “Non, there’s a tree coming!!!” and they hit the tree and went into the water again!